Mumbai Flowers believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• The cancellation fees for payments made by PayPal are minimum 2.9% + $0.30 on each transaction, and these fees can vary or increase based on the payment method and the payment instrument used by the customer. The PayPal refund will be made after deducting the Transaction Fees charged by PayPal.
• 100% Refund will be provided to Indian Customres (with valid India base Payment gateway) , if order is cancelled by Mumbai Flower in case of no service area or Item not available.
• All refunds will be made to the account which was used at the time of making payment. It may take anywhere between 10 to 15 days for refund amount to credit in your account.
• 100% Refund will be provided to Indian Customres (with valid India base Payment gateway) , if order is cancelled before delivery date. Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made 24 hrs prior to the date of delivery.
• Cancellation of orders are not possible if order is for Same Day Delivery .
• Cancellation of special orders are not possible, eg. 5 Star Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Special Shape Cake, etc .
• It may take anywhere between 7 to 60 working days for Refund to credit in your account, depends on the source of the payment made by you .
• Mumbai Flowers does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good, in this case our team will verify the genunity of the claim.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Mumbai Flowers marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Rakhi, Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.